Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

Le Mardi, 2 mars 2004, à 08:16 Europe/Zurich, Corin Moss a écrit :

... I guess conceptually this really belongs within the Avalon-Excalibur-store framework, as it will sit along side AbstractJispFilesystemStore rather than on top of it...

Makes sense but I don't think it prevents you from implementing a Store in the Cocoon source tree for now, like the (broken AFAIK) org.apache.cocoon.components.store.impl.FilesystemStore which simply extends AbstractFilesystemStore.

It can always be moved to Avalon later on if needed, but it might be easier to work on it "here" for now.

What I don't see is how you can configure a different Store than the DefaultPersistentStore, have you figured this out already? Cocoon uses DefaultPersistentStore by default but I didn't find where this is defined.

Hey Bertrand, still asleep?

Have a look in cocoon.roles: it's the default class for the "org.apache.excalibur.store.Store/PersistentStore" role.

Sylvain