Hi cocooners !

I posted in the users' but maybe some sitemap gurus can show me the light ;).

I use the portal for a project and i'm not able to display errors in a (main) coplet.
I always have a blank content, as if when rendering the content of the coplet, the error content is not put in the whole portal page.

I tried xml-serializing, html-serializing errors :

    <map:handle-errors>
      <map:select type="exception">

        <map:when test="not-found">
          <map:generate type="notifying"/>
          <map:transform src="stylesheets/system/error2html.xslt">
            <map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>
            <map:parameter name="pageTitle" value="Resource not found"/>
          </map:transform>
          <map:serialize status-code="404"/>
        </map:when>

        <map:when test="invalid-continuation">
          <map:generate src="not-found.xml"/>
          <map:transform src="welcome.xslt">
            <map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>
          </map:transform>
          <map:serialize status-code="404"/>
        </map:when>

        <map:otherwise>
          <map:generate type="notifying"/>
          <map:transform src="stylesheets/system/error2html.xslt">
            <map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>
          </map:transform>
          <!--map:serialize status-code="500"/-->
--->      <map:serialize type="html"/>
        </map:otherwise>
      </map:select>

</map:handle-errors>

(map:otherwise is choosen, i tried renaming the transformer src attribute)

But no way : I have no content in the coplet...
I can right display the error when calling the coplet pipe, but it' empty in the portal page...

It seems to work like standard/error output : when an error occurs, the standard sitemap output is empty, and the sitemap error output contains the error catched in the map:handle-errors.

Thanks in advance for your answers !

--
Olivier BILLARD