        From: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Sat 6/03/2004 1:51 a.m.
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: JCSStore causes stack overflow?

        While applying the new license I found out that a complete build with
        all blocks does not start, I get a stack overflow.

        Stack trace shows repeated calls to JCSStore.parameterize.

        After commenting this element in cocoon.xconf, startup is ok:

        <persistent-store class="org.apache.cocoon.components.store.JCSStore"
        logger="core.store.persistent">

        I didn't test this before running ReplaceLicense but I don't think it
        is related.

        -Bertrand

<<winmail.dat>>

--- End Message ---