Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

So let's finally vote on this.

- do you want to add an importance="high|low|medium" attribute on <action> in changes.xml?

+0.5. How "importance" is defined - what is important and what is not?

Really subjective, I admit. The one that makes the change will initially decide for the importance, and this can be later discussed if other don't agree, although I don't think this will happen often.

- do you want each block to have it's own status.xml file?

-0, reduces visibility.

Having a separate file doesn't mean it doesn't appear on a different page in the docs. Cocoon has some nice features for aggregation ;-)

Let's do instead:

* Do you want to add a block="name" attribute on <action> in changes.xml?

+1

Good. The important point is to have a per-block classification, even if I personally prefer a per-block file.

Sylvain