Guido Casper wrote:

Torsten Curdt wrote:

Shouldn't one be able to keep the old block
and use 2.1.5-dev? ...as an interim solution?

Yes, I can live with that. But I think it's not a good sign for our users. A user should have a chance to migrate while using a released version.

Hm... I hear you - and agree in general. But AFAIK woody is not yet marked stable. Plus it's quite a commong thing that you might need to call an upgrade script after an upgrade. Since we are not deprecating any functionality I *personally* don't see a big problem in this particular case ...as long as the upgrade script does all the work.

<RT>
Maybe somehting we should indroduce anyway. An upgrade script!
Would be cool do have it associated with the changes file.
</RT>

cheers
--
Torsten