I am glad we finally have something
which is supported by the community!

Thanks, guys

We thank *you*, Torsen.

It's great to have code contributed, but the hardest thing for a developer is to remove his/her own contribution in such a simple and painless way.

This is the greatest achievement that a programmer can reach, IMO.

And it feels so good to see thing happening, especially when our avalon cousins have burned their entire thing to the ground and everybody left to fork their own framework (if you want someone to blame, look at the ones remaining)

I said this a long time ago: you are never far enough from your ego to be safe, but being able to remove your contribution makes me say:

chapeau

it's a pleasure and an honor to be part of this group.

It's the community - not the code that counts. So it's just a straight forward conclusion.

...and no big deal :) at least for me

Thanks for the kind words though
--
Torsten