Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

Upayavira wrote:

Guys,

Is anyone interested in nested input module support in the sitemap?

I am (as a user :-)

Me too (though I didn't understand the example below).

I want to be able to say:

{i18n:{1}.{locale}.xml} and have my i18n input module go and look to see if the related file exists. [NB. There's subtleties I haven't thought through yet in this example - but I'm not worrying about those for now - just working on the nested functionality first]

The current parser in the PreparedVariableResolver doesn't handle nesting, but I've got a design that has worked on paper, which I'm now coding up to handle everything that the existing PreparedVariableResolver does.

What should I do with this new code? Swap out the PreparedVariableResolver, replacing it with my code? Add a new version to run alongside for a while???

I'd put the new code in, as it should be backward compatible. MHO

I agree.

Geoff