Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

Le 30 mars 04, à 10:20, Marc Portier a écrit :

...just an idea popping up: why not reverse the default exclude.block.XXX setting for the unstable ones?

then people will need to enable those and thus be more explicitely confronted?...

I like the idea, and it's easy to do as blocks.properties are generated from gump.xml.

Problem is, this means shipping with many blocks disabled. I think this would warrant a notice at the top of the "blocks with samples" page, something like "see blocks.properties for a list of all available blocks".

Deal. In any case, though, having those blocks excluded by default might boost us to take the "unstable" tag out. Right now there is little or no practical advantage, but just add some and you'll see us lazy butts start to work. :-)

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
    (Blogging at: http://www.rabellino.it/blog/)