Well, I personally think if someone is using our HEAD branch and is missing which blocks are stable and which are not ...well, he should better go for the releases.

And I also trust our release manager

Rule No.1 in OS projects: NEVER TRUST THE RELEASE MANAGER!

hehe ...you wanna shirk the responsibility ;) but I trust you anyway :)

that he will not forget to change it when it is on his todo list for the release ;-) But I have absolutely no problem with disabling in dev by default.

...I known about it and have my local blocks properties file anyway ;)

Actually it's not that big deal, we should either disable it now,

but then I'd propose to disable *all* unstable blocks

or add the instruction to disable the block to the wiki (the release
process description), so the release manager can't forget it :)

as you like :)

cheers
--
Torsten