Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

Upayavira wrote:

I've just finished my nesting PreparedVariableResolver, along with some test cases. After getting the test cases to work, the Cocoon samples seem to work fine, without any modification!!! Wow! [I guess I'm used to breaking things when I change them. Unit tests seem like a great way to stop me from doing that!]

Hmmm... did you take a look at bug 28176? From the stack trace you're the one to suspect. :-)

Yes. I can see that. I worked that out while lying in bed!

Basically, I treat a colon as a special token, e.g. {module:expr}, but don't handle the situation where a colon is not intended as a token, e.g. cocoon:blah. I think I know how to fix it, and will do it as soon as I get some computer time - hopefully this evening.

Same goes for escaped braces. Allowing the use of braces which aren't intended to identify a module. I think I know how to do that as well.

Upayavira