Any chance you can post the relevent repository_user.xml snippets and an outline at least of what they map to? More than happy to help you work out what's going on =)

I have never seen divide by zero errors from OJB =(

Also, do you get the same problem if you try the query via the PersistenceBroker api instead of the JDO api?

-Brian