Steven Gong wrote:

Hi,

I have a webapp developed with turbine (tdk-2.2) and want to transplant it to cocoon. Because of the schedule, I won’t have much time to do the port, so is there a way to make this transplant as quickly as possible?

Steven Gong

Firstly, I don't know turbine, so I can't comment that much. I'd say your question is better placed on the user list, and also you should give more of an idea of what your app does. Cocoon is a very flexible beast, but people will need to know what it is that your app does to best suggest how Cocoon might help.

Regards, Upayavira