Andreas Hartmann wrote:

currently, the name of the Eclipse project generated
using build eclipse-project changes with every release.

As the Lenya project depends on the Cocoon project, this
leads to the following issues:

- We have to keep the name of the required project up
  to date in our eclipse-project target.

- Users of an old Cocoon version have to change the
  name manually.

Could you imagine to use a constant project name?

I hear you, but you have to keep in mind that many of us have different parallel Cocoon projects inside their IDE, and this is a functionality I'd rather not loose since we really need that.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
    (Blogging at: http://www.rabellino.it/blog/)