Leszek Gawron dijo:
> On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 04:20:01AM -0600, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> Joerg Heinicke dijo:

>> > Why? Jakarta bcel and regexp are not included in the JDK and can so
>> not be
>> > loaded before the normal classpath entries, what would make the
>> endorsed
>> > dirs
>> > necessary.
>>
>> Not sure why, but looks like once xalan is in endorsed it search for the
>> other libs in the same dir. I tried also restarting tomcat without the
>> jakarta-*.jar and it throws errors.
>>
>> Can you try it?
> I have been already using Jetty with the stripped down xalan and I did not
> have a problem (full Jetty - not the one from CVS)

I just wanted to alert and see if anyone else had the same problem.

In the same tomcat instalation I have 4 cocoon app deployed. Each one has
diferent custom building. Not sure if this can work if I have just one
cocoon app in Tomcat.

BTW, I am not using ParanoidCocoon loader.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo