Geoff Howard wrote:

Klaus Bertram wrote:

I try it as normal user with the subclipse plugin in eclipse but
I don't see any files at
 https://svn.apache.org/repos/test
(with a browser it worked after an error message)
I try to use
 http://svn.apache.org/repos/test
That works and i can checkout files and projects

I have found ssl (https) support still finnicky in subclipse. I use it for work, and have had to pay close attention to subclipse devel and precise eclipse release version. For a while, ssl support was only available on the 3 branch of eclipse - not sure if that's still the case.

The ExternalPreview at Update work with the ssl and the certificate. Eclipse Ver 2.1.3

subclipse not :(

Klaus

With the ExternalPreview view of the Update wi