Hi,

I am getting the following warning for informix. Can someone tell what I have to do to avoid this.My queries work mysteriously at times. Sometimes they work sometimes they dont.

Hi, Anna,

this is nothing serious. The database signature is not being recognized
yet so it defaults to the generic jdbc query type. If you explicitly
specifiy the query type being "jdbc" the warning will be gone.

If not someone else adds this I will fix it next week.

But it's just a warning anyway. Your queries should work all the time.
Maybe you can clarify "sometimes they don't" a bit more?

cheers
--
Torsten