Joerg Heinicke wrote:
On 10.05.2004 16:37, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The problem was caused by a faulty syntax for the continuation id:

${continuation/id} should be #{$continuation/id}

Bye, Helma

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi,

I run into a double coercion exception when I'm trying to display a form using a flowscript.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=107412183108550&w=4

Item 3.

Yeah, I'm not fond of the two possible syntaxes, and when I asked about it, I never got a clear answer beyond "so you can use either syntax" when I asked why there were two syntaxes to begin with. Huh? I'd like to deprecate one but where would you start?

;-)

Joerg

Tony