On Apr 25, 2004, at 2:14 PM, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

At a certain point, though, we mangled the form *definition* and modified a selection list so that it was taking its data from a cocoon:/ pipeline instead than from a static file (which we used during prototyping). Such pipeline, in turns, calls the flow which sendPage()s to a JXTG (data are in a business object we need to stream):

<snip/>

I found the cause of the problem.

I modified FlowHelper and FOM_JavaScriptFlowHelper so that they use the object model. I also moved to private all static strings defining storage keys as I found some direct references to them to store data as request attributes that violate the encapsulation provided by the setters in these two classes. This may cause incompatibilities in external code that does the same, but there's no way around it if we want the use of setters to be enforced, which hides the storage location for this data.

This should solve your problem. Please cross-check!

Thanks so much Sylvain. Cross-checking will require a bit of time since it involves mangling a quite complex app (we had to put together a workaround), but I'll let you know ASAP!

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino