Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Upayavira wrote:

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

It's time to think about the next release. As far as I can see there
are currently no real showstoppers.

So, is there something that we should do for the 2.1.5 release?

Liaise with the CForms guys to find the best time for them.Theirs is the code that is changing the most, and if 2.1.5 is going to be a CForms snapshot, we want it to be a reasonably good one!

CForms is stabilizing quickly, but we'll still need a bit more time to stamp it as "stable". So let's not consider CForms as a blocking item for a 2.1.5. On the contrary, I think many people are waiting for it to start the move from Woody to CForms.

I wasn't considering it a blocking item - I was just saying, more or less, "let's not release in the middle of a commit!"

All I'd want is a CForms chap to say, "Yes, now is an okay time to release, CForms is working". Then I'd be happy (and delighted, actually) to have a release.

Hope that's clear enough!

Upayavira

Sylvain