Leszek Gawron wrote:
Why doesn't <map:generate type="{1}"/> work ? I cannot find the explanation in
the archives. I am currently porting all my xsp generators to Java based
(compile time errors were a real nightmare). I am not able to use flow here -
I need to use the pull model - the generator gets data from database, applies
non trivial logic and then outputs the sax events.

I use cocoon as a second tier which provides data for my C++ clients (http
protocol). The documents generated for offline synchronization contains
sometimes 10k+ nodes (files reach 2.5 MB )

I cannot use jxtg as I heavily mix iterative data retrieval from database and
data manipulation.

Previously (with xsps) I could do <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="{1}.xsp"/>. With java generators this turns into a sitemap nightmare.
        lg

Hmm, What about writing a selector to choose which generator to use?

Tony