On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 15:48, Lionel Crine wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I have some trouble in my pipeline and don't really what's going on.
>
> In a transformer (SAX), i get DOM from an XML base and then I parse it in
> the endElement method.
>

> I tried two ways :
>
> 1/
> DOMStreamer s = new DOMStreamer(this.contentHandler, this.lexicalHandler);
> s.stream(DOMResult);
>
> 2/
> String strResult = XMLUtils.serializeNode(DOMResult,
> UtilsFunction.getInstance().setProperties(true)); --> UtilsFunction
> redefine the property object.
>
> InputSource inputSource = new InputSource(new
> ByteArrayInputStream(strResult.getBytes(UtilsParam.getInstance().UTF8)));
> SAXParser parser = (SAXParser) this.manager.lookup(SAXParser.ROLE);
> parser.parse(inputSource, new IncludeXMLConsumer(super.xmlConsumer));
>

> 1/ With the first method --> When I tried to put an "xslt" transformer
> after this one, I get an error :
>
> Original Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException
>          at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3364)
>          at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerHandlerImpl.endDocument(TransformerHandlerImpl.java:427)
>          at
> org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endDocument(AbstractXMLPipe.java:91)
>          at
> org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.endDocument(TraxTransformer.java:583)
>

> 2/ With the second method --> All is Fine.
>
> What's the difference between this two methods ?

The serialization in between.

The problem is either that the DOM-tree is invalid or a bug in the
DOMStreamer. The first option is more likely.

To find out what could be wrong, insert a LogTransformer in the pipeline
and examine its output. If you can't find anything wrong in it, let us
have a look at it.

PS: we've got a user mailing list for this sort of questions.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]