Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

I think we fixed the most serious problems for 2.1.5 now.

If noone objects I will release the current state on monday,
24th of May. So the code freeze will continue until then.
This gives us some more days to test and possibly fix bugs.

Or is there anything serious that I did oversee?

I need to remove the test-suite and use samples/test, and confirm that Ugo's fixes have made the CocoonBeanTestCase work, and then re-enable it.

But, as that test is currently disabled, releasing with it in its current state is not a major problem. I'd just like to get it done before we release.

Upayavira