Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
The more I look into this store problem, the more I get confused.

I think I understood from Sylvains explanation that the persistent
store should only be used by our store as a back up.
Looking through our code, I found out, that some components
still use the persistent store:
- StatusGenerator
- ClearPersistentStoreAction
- EventAwareCaching

So, should we simply change them to use the store?

That should be fine for EventAwareCaching. IIRC the reason I had it use persistent store directly is that it is used at shutdown to persist the cache/event correlation information between runs and it made more sense to me at the time to go directly into permanent storage. Thanks for working on this.

Geoff