On 21.05.2004 18:11, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

It is with great pleasure I can announce that after 4 years of working on/with/around Cocoon, _my_ "first" real site has gone live...

From this morning at 8:32 AM (BST) http://www.vnunet.com/ is running off a standard 2.1.5 (head) distribution of Cocoon, Apache 2.0.49 w/ mod_cache, Jetty 4.2.19, and a hint of my take on the Cocoon kernel empowering the backend XML data repository...

I'd like to thank personally Luminas, ProNetics and Orixo's Jeremy (Quinn), Andrew (Savory) and Gianugo (Rabellino) for helping us making this project a realiiy, especially when no-one thought it would have been possible (given our deadlines).

And I would like to thank personally every single one of you who wrote the code now powering our website... We wouldn't have been able to put this live today without every single one of you...

Really _really_ tired...

Pier

Congratulations. Do you want to keep me from adding it to the livesites?

Joerg