Leszek Gawron wrote:

2-Automatically generation of statistics and status of the project.

I think that anyone outside cocoon-dev does not care really for the status of the project as long as they are using a released version.
My english is sometimes to poor to express what I meant. I mean that there are two groups of "users":
- cocoon-dev readers - these know the status of the project very well
- cocoon-users readers - those mainly grab only released versions. They are mostly interested in docs and examples. The status of the project is only considered at the beginning of the adventure with cocoon to be sure that the project is alive and kicking so they do not end up with cocoon like cocoon did with jisp. After they are sure, that cocoon community is large and they will get a lot of new functionality and support, they either grab new cocoon versions or start to read cocoon-dev after a while :)

Only hard-core developers will read the statistics - it won't help a cocoon-users user in any way. The changelong that is already there is verbose enough.

When it comes to real block they will have to maintain own changelogs. Then it will be a nightmare to keep up with the project ..
lg