Pier Fumagalli wrote:
I seriously think (I can't see it but can definitely smell it) that it happens because one of those handlers (somehow) gets recycled, and it's reused before it's actually fully disposed...

So, I _seriously_ think that by fixing the problem adding the appropriate synchronizations, we'll not solve a deeper bug somewhere in the pools...

I am more and more inclined to think that pooling is harmful more than it is useful. Components shouldn't be pooled by default, only on special occasions and after careful consideration. Apparently, doing a bug-free pool is harder than it seems.

I'm sorry if this isn't of any help to you in this situation, Pier.

        Ugo