I do believe that both current build system and maven build system
with only a minor changes.

Is a fact that maven requires a standard directory ( which is not too
diferent from the one adopted for cocoon build system) but with a minor
change it can be done!

Don't forget that the maven build system has a multiproject goal that
can be used to build all the blocks.

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 22:18, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I saw many projects that benefit from maven in:
>
> 1-shared repository of jars. It will help to cut most of the fat of cocoon.

+1

--
Nuno Santos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>