I stumbled across a problem with map:mount with an empty uri-prefix
attribute. I've made a minimalistic test case to illustrate the problem,
just extract the attached file in cocoon's webapp dir and try to surf to
eg:
http://localhost:8888/test/a/test2/abc

which will give the following exception:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The current URI (a/test2/abc) doesn't start
with given prefix (test/)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.internal.EnvironmentHelper.changeContext(EnvironmentHelper.java:170)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNode.java:80)

This worked fine in 2.1.5. Not urgent for me since I'll reorganize my
sitemap anyway.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]