Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

Le 3 juin 04, à 08:26, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :

....- Flow/JS suffers from the legal situation of Rhino+cont and the difficulty to merge the fork into the Mozilla trunk. I suggested as a solution to use JavaFlow to instrument Rhino-generated bytecode. That would lead to a unified code base allowing flow to be written in any language compiled to a .class, i.e. Java, JS, Groovy, Jython, etc....

yummy...let me grab some of my Copious Free Time and send it to you so that you can start working on this right away ;-)

/me takes Bertrand's generous donation and carefully stores it with the already vast amount of CFT available.

;-P

Sylvain