On 3 Jun 2004, at 13:48, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

Hi Jeremy:

Thanks for the answer. Can be the problem related to switching between
sitemaps? ie: Lets said your are in a form in the record.xmap and from
inside a flow you call a function from search.xmap.

no, this kind of thing is not being done
apart from authentication (which is not fully applied yet anyway) we do not re-use across sub-sitemaps via flow-called pipelines.

Reading again your problem, is posible you have similar function names
between the .js files? Maybe this is the problem.

No, I avoid this like the plague ;) We have all unique function names across all of the flowscript files

I have a similar problem, but now I think it is quite diferent. My problem
is not related to 2.1.5, it is related to lastest CVS.

OK, we are trying to avoid using non-release versions as it makes sure all developers are using exactly the same environment.

regards Jeremy