Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

Over at Forrest, an upgrade to Cocoon 2.1.5 has brought us with these issues... ideas?

Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

Hi,
I am nearly there, I have got a couple of issues, both related to JCS:

First, there is a lot of output like this one:
=====

[INFO] CompositeCacheConfigurator - -setting defaults to DC
[INFO] CompositeCacheConfigurator - -setting defaultCompositeCacheAttributes to [ useLateral = true, useRemote = true, useDisk = true, maxObjs = 1
00, maxSpoolPerRun = -1 ]

How can I remove These info messages?

I think it depends on log4j not being configured. We should ship with a proper log4j config, as all those messages from JCS and other libraries that use log4j, like Quartz, are really bothersome.

I don't have any hint rearding the second problem.

Ugo