We've investigating KineticFusion (commercial, [1]) which does a nice job. Anybody else having some experience with it or some other equivalent tool?

Looks interesting! I could not find any information about the pricing though!?

There's themselves not very sure about it :-)

hehe ...well, they could make it open source :-P

Would you share your code for the cocoon integration?

The software is currently a command-line tool only, and they're working to make it a library. So the integration is really ugly as it forks a new JVM... Slow and hungry.

ok... I see

But I'll keep you posted on progress.

cool bananas!

cheers