On 04.06.2004 10:59, Torsten Curdt wrote:

Hmm, but then it has not much to do with Cocoon ...

Well, people are interested in using Cocoon with with flash. So we show them how to use it with flash. Anything wrong with that?!

No, it only has nothing to do with Cocoon's capabilities.

Especially since we agreed on removing the swf
block with this replacement I don't understand
your concerns.

No, it's absolutely ok. Don't know if I voted, at least I was and am also pro the removal due to missing maturity and community. It's only some sadness about having nothing for flash. And due to binary flash files we can not claim flash capabilities.

Joerg