Torsten Curdt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

<snip>sort of ugly solution</snip>

> > and specifying it in the called pipeline:
> > <map:pipeline handle-errors-for-internal-calls="true"/>
>
> This looks much better
>
> > The names of the attributes/request-parameters I used have not been
> > set in the discussions. I just used here some to show the principle.
>
> :-)
>
> What about...
>
>    <map:pipeline handle-errors="always|external|internal"/>
>
> our current behaviour would be "external".
> I would like to have "always" andt the
> "internal" option might be FS ;)

Hmmm, just wondering, if I have:

        <map:pipeline internal-only="true">

and I define a

           <map:handle-errors>

within it, would that now work? And if it did, would I have to specify
handle-errors="internal" or would that be the default for such a
pipeline?

I realize, most people would likely only want a single handle-errors
section so that you don't have to specify the same error handling in two
different places. However, if someone did have a reason for having
different handling for the two cases I'd expect that they'd want to add
the handle-errors to the internal-only pipeline and not specify anything
else.  As such, handle-errors="internal" does not seem necessary?