Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler <at> s-und-n.de> writes:

> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> >
> > Hi Carsten:
> >
> > It works now! Many thanks!
> >
> > I think another beer is on the way. Perhaps with this the
> > count reach 3! :-D
> >
> > PS: Antonio started to think seriously to open a bank account
> > to store money to buy Carsten beers.
> >
> Great idea! What about a PayPal account were people can make donations?
>
> Ok, let's get serious again: are there any other problems with internal
> pipeline calls or redirects?

There are currently two related anteater test cases that don't pass:

The first one shows that calling a flow function that does not cause any
redirection is not an error, which it should IIRC.

redirect.xml:57: Starting
http://localhost:8888///samples/test/redirect/donothing-from-flow
redirect.xml:59: Running test [ResponseCode: 404]
Failure: expected response code '404', got 'HTTP/1.1 200 OK'

The second one is that doing a map:redirect-to in a pipeline that is called from
flow with sendPage does not work.

bug26571SendPageRedirectTo.xml:33: Starting
http://localhost:8888///samples/test/sendpage-redirect/test-bad
bug26571SendPageRedirectTo.xml:35: Running test [ResponseCode: 302]
Failure: expected response code '302', got 'HTTP/1.1 200 OK'

--
Unico