Leszek Gawron wrote:

Already provided for url-encoding. It almost looks silly to provide a patch with such a small class.

Whoops, lost the messages in the shuffle. Thanks. No matter how small something is, it's generally better to always put it in bugzilla.

Should I also implement a url-encoded-request-param metamodule? It looks like this will be the 90% of all uses so it would be convenient to have one module instead of {url-encode:{request-param:param}}. Typing this makes the fingers ache :)

Go right ahead, sounds useful.

This is less than 10 lines of effective code so I'll just duplicate it for url-decoding ok?

Sure

Regards, Tony