Berin Loritsch wrote:

Tony Collen wrote:

Steven Noels wrote:

On 09 Jun 2004, at 18:27, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Berin Loritsch wrote:

Is there any reason the Cocoon source distribution has to be about the
same size download as a current JVM?

Don't worry, we already discussed this matter with Carsten [1] and decided that next version of Cocoon will come with bundled JDK.

We'll add jar'ed sources of the JDK with that as well, don't we?

We might as well include some operating system source while we're at it :D

Which one?  You'll have to include source code for Linux, *BSD, MacOSX,
Windows, etc.--you know just to make sure the sockets are working
properly.

Hey, hold on! We can't include Linux, as it is GPLed, so the only choice is *BSD!

Vadim