Hello,

please have a look at the following java flow code:

public class TestFlow extends AbstractContinuable{
private boolean foo= false;

public void doTest() throws Exception {
while(true) {
this.getLogger().debug("reload = " + this.foo);
this.sendPageAndWait("test.jxt");
this.foo= true;
}
}
}

I assume if I'am "hopping" from continuation to continuation the variable "foo" should always be "true". It's ok it is always "true".

BUT: If I reload the page in my browser (hard reload) the var "foo" is "true", too. There is no initialization process! So "foo" is always "true" in the same browser instance. In my opinion, If I make a reload without a call of a continuation the var reload should be false, should it?

Is it another bug in javaflow?

Thank you for your help.

Regards
Stephan