Stephan Coboos wrote:

Pier Fumagalli wrote:

On 15 Jun 2004, at 17:28, Stephan Coboos wrote:

Hello,

in my XML doc I need to declare some entities. But if I do so, I cant use the HTMLSerializer to output my doc because a braket > appears on the right top corner. Why? Is it a bug in HTMLSerializer? What can I do to avoid this?

Did you try using the XML serializer in the "serializers" package? Class name is org.apache,cocoon.components.serializers.XMLSerializer

Pier

Yes of course! It works. But the XHTMLSerializer outputs empty <textarea> as <textarea/> => IE has problems with this output! So I need the HTMLSerializer......

Oh, I'm sorry. Haven't seen you mean another one. This HTMLSerializer works! Why not make this one to the default one? What are the differences?

Thank you.

Regards
Stephan