Grofčík Martin wrote:

Hello all,

I would like to get answer to these questions:
First of all:
1. How could I deploy JSR 168 porlet in to the 2.1.4 Cocoon portal engine?

If it is possible, Carsten should know. Carsten? :-)

2. I am trying to make cocoon coplet as JSR168 compatible portlet and pack
it in to the war file. And again deploy it in to the Cocoon portal engine.
There is some description in the
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JSR168Portlet.
But how can I do it.

This description is about deploying into Pluto, not into Cocoon portal.

Vadim

3. Is there any possibility to separate coplets from Cocoon portal engine? Coplets can be developed by different people andthen deployed in to the
finall solution.

Thank you in advance for answer.
Regards Martin