On 23 Jun 2004, at 10:58, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

I have been seeing this problem ever since I moved to 2.1.5.
Interestingly, I never once saw this problem while I was working on the Query Bean addition to Cocoon I recently added.
I am wondering if we only get this problem because we are mounting an external project into Cocoon. This is the only difference I can think of between developing the Query Bean stuff and developing this project I am having this problem with.

I tried moving our project inside cocoon/build/webapp to test the above. I still get the random function not found errors.

regards Jeremy

                                IT IS NOT FROM ME

                        Always check the label, folks !!!!!