Hello,

Could someone tell me if it's possible to pass Java objects around as session information (for example an object containing information (or other objects) such as userid, timing, database connection, etc). From looking at the documentation everything looks like it must be converted to XML form. Can anyone point me to the releavnt areas of the documentation, as the session information only talks about XML or pointing to a Java class that reads data from db/file. It's unlikely Cocoon is any good to me if Java objects cannot be passed around between pages in the same way that JSP/Servlets can pass this information around in their request objects.

Scott.