On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Pier just found out that due to a build script problem, Cocoon 2.1.5 was
> released without the LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt files.

Mistakes are made; not a problem. No reason for panic.

At this stage I suggest you pull 2.1.5, skip it and release a new 2.1.6.
Perhaps replace 2.1.5 by a notice pointing to 2.1.6 with some explanation;
as this will also purge the mirrors.

Though it is scary that we got +1's for something that much awry :-) Folks
- do check the tarballs, not just cvs/tag, before giving it a +1 :-).

Dw