Upayavira wrote:

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Upayavira wrote:

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

I just created a branch in CVS, fixed the problem and tagged the release as 2.1.5.1.

The release is now in the dist directory and I removed the

2.1.5 dist

from there.

What else should we do?

Remove the 2.1.5 from the archives?
Add a statement to the website?
Create an announcement (when the mirrors are uptodate)?

Personally, I'd say, just update any statements about the latest version to be 2.1.5.1, and put a file in the dist folder called something like cocoon-2.1.5-removed.txt which is just a notice for people looking for it, telling them to use 2.1.5.1.

That way new people get the new version, people looking for the old will know where they should go.

Reasonable?

Yes. Can you (or please someone else) put this file on the server? I'm currently a little bit busy :)

Where?

Done.