I think we might have problems if we want to interact via email with the Spring people. Here is what the sf.net mailserver responded when I tried to send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

66.35.250.206 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550-Callback setup failed while verifying <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
550-Called: 209.237.227.199
550-Sent: HELO sc8-sf-mx1.sourceforge.net
550-Response: 503 Use MAIL before RCPT
550-The initial connection, or a HELO or MAIL FROM:<> command was
550-rejected. Refusing MAIL FROM:<> does not help fight spam, disregards
550-RFC requirements, and stops you from receiving standard bounce
550-messages. This host does not accept mail from domains whose servers
550-refuse bounces.
550 Sender verify failed
Giving up on 66.35.250.206.

Anyone else having this problem?