On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 06:30:48 -0400, Stefano Mazzocchi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> my wrists hurt *very* bad from too much f*****g typing about f***ing
> fixing f***ing communities that don't have a grip on reality and that
> are hurting us.

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:28:57 -0400, Stefano Mazzocchi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Avalon is dying (and I'm personally trying to killing it faster)

Add up those two quotes and I think anyone here can figure out where
Stefano is right now. It's a nasty place, trust me, that's why I (and
many with me) left it. I'm +1 for cutting Stefano some slack here and
just postpoining any discussion for a couple of days. I never got to
the point of my wrists aching, but the *exhaustion* and *frustration*
gets to you after a while, too.

> Stefano, who has much better things to do to damage his physical and
> mental health.

You forgot the "than" between the "do" and "to", but I guess that just
made the quote somewhat more profound.

/LS