[EMAIL PROTECTED] is the old mailing list name. I don't filter that. Very few messages come in that way. Perhaps that alias should be disabled?

Ralph

At 7/23/2004 12:36 AM, you wrote:
Ralph Goers wrote:

I have a filter that routes messages with "to" or "cc" as
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to a separate folder. The "spam" messages
purportedly from you don't get routed there, but are left in my inbox, so
they are easy to delete. The one below did get routed to the folder. Since I don't open the spam messages before deleting them, I don't really
know how they are different.

Actually going to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Why does that work?

Upayavira