On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 14:15, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> But let not implementation details (or technics) drive the syntax.
> It is more important to have a good sitemap language than to have
> a clean and small implementation.

I agree too mate.

Something that I'm wondering about is what the relationship would be
between flowscript and sitemap-script if we allowed the sitemap to be
scriptable.

My first impression would be that the 2 would merge - the temptation
would be there for our users to write their flowscript around their
sitemap definition (good thing or bad thing?)

The XML syntax prevents keeps flow and sitemaps separate - perhaps its
worth working out the relationship between both concepts?

Cheers,

Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft Corporation
     $       o_)$$$:   Frankfurt am Main, Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: