Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

Sorry, we were in the middle of switching to use SVN.
Patches applied now to depend logging-log4j and to
enable Gump to use our new SVN trunk.

I knew that was occurring, I wasn't thinking, sorry. Thanks for working on
it, and getting this done.

Now you are using SVN with it's built in 'simple viewcvs' it probably makes
sense to reference the cocoon descriptor (in profile/gump.xml) using:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/gump.xml

I'll change that. And, I see that the cocoon repository (as metadata has it
in Gump) is still marked as CVS, not SVN. I'll change that also..

Also, one thing Gump does not do automatically yet, is follow a migration
from CVS to SVN (when it has a copy of a module's directory from an SCM it
does an update not a checkout). As such, I'll manually remove the
./workspace/cvs/cocoon-2.1 directory on Brutus [from the public and jdk15
flavours], to allow it to checkout from SVN.

thanks adam!

--
Stefano.