>"August 11, 2004, (Mountain View, CA). The Mozilla Foundation, in
>collaboration with Novell and IBM, today announced the formation of a
>project to implement the W3C's XForms 1.0 Recommendation."
>
><http://www.mozilla.org/press/mozilla-2004-08-10.html>
>
>I find this really exciting. I am becoming more and more convinced that
>the "thin" client (i.e. the Web browser) is the client platform of the
>future, but "thin" does not necessarily mean "poor".
>
>Now, who wants to start enabling Cocoon Forms with XForms support?

I don't suppose anyone has any experience of "moziquto deng", a GPL'd
73kb flash environment for xforms and svg. It is mentioned in the
slashdot discussion and got me all excited.
http://claus.packts.net/deng/examples/

I have been dreaming of svg and xforms for intranet projects but the
lack of decent support has prevented me from getting serious with it.